At The Glass-House Community Led Design we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your data when documenting our online events.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any data captured during our online events.
Content capture and confidentiality
Our events are educational innovation spaces, thus will be documented through;
- Recording the zoom meeting – We will make the zoom recording of the session available to the general public.
- Text file of the chat
- Imagery of work developed on Miro boards used
We will NOT share names of participants, or images of their faces or, except through the zoom recording. If you would prefer that your name and/or face do not appear in our recordings, please feel free to keep your camera off and anonymise your name in your zoom settings.
How we will share what we capture
- Live tweets during event – Please feel free to join in with the relevant hashtag.
- We will share screenshots and imagery of the work produced on the Miro boards on our website and social media, and in publications and events that share Glass-House work and learning more widely.
- We may share quotes from the discussion, but these will be anonymised.