At The Glass-House Community Led Design we are committed to safeguarding and preserving your data when documenting our online events.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any data captured during our online events.
Content Capture and Confidentiality
Our events are educational innovation spaces, therefore often will be documented through:
- Recording the Zoom meeting – After some events, we will make the Zoom recording of the session available to the general public. This will be on an event-by-event basis, so please check the details of the event you are attending or email email@example.com for further information.
- Text file of the chat
- Imagery of work developed on Miro boards or other online spaces
We aim to not share names of participants, or images of their faces without explicit consent. Please note that Zoom recordings will often capture names and faces, If you would prefer that your name and/or face do not appear in our recordings, please feel free to keep your camera off and anonymise your name in your Zoom settings. By joining online events hosted through The Glass-House, you are consenting to data being collected in this way.
How we will share what we capture
- Live tweets during event – Please feel free to join in with the relevant hashtag.
- We will share screenshots and imagery of the work produced on the Miro boards on our website and social media, and in publications and events that share Glass-House work and learning more widely.
- We may share quotes from the discussion, but these will be anonymised.