EVENT ORGANISED BY: Urban Design London
Whether you are working with existing communities or new residents, we will talk through how best to consider the needs of the people who will live near or in the housing you are building.
WHAT THE GLASS-HOUSE WILL BE DOING
Our Chief Executive Sophia will be one of the panel of speakers involved in the virtual discussion.
The session will explore how resident engagement and co-design is adapting to the current pandemic environment, exploring whether the full range of residents are engaged in the shift to digital communication, what alternatives are available and how barriers can be overcome.
- Sophia de Sousa, Chief Executive, The Glass-House Community Led Design
- Catherine Greig, Founder & Director, Make:Good
- Andrea Jung, Development and Design Manager & Public Practice Associate, LB Newham
- Arman Nouri, Regeneration Engagement Manager & Public Practice Associate, LB Enfield
- Dinah Bornat, Director, ZCD Architects
- Matt Griffiths-Rimmer, Director of Communications and Partnerships, Hadley Property Group
Please sign up for this Urban Design London session here.
Note: UDL Building Homes members can book on free of charge. For non-members the costs are as follows; £30 for individuals, £125 for groups of five and £260 for groups of ten. Please get in touch to book your place.